Thursday, December 5, 2013

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

                                           MIZZOU  +1.5  vs   AUBURN

I really do like picking this game and I have been very successful throughout the years with being able to determine the winner ATS.  I think this is a great spot for Missouri.  If I were them, I would love the fact that no one is talking about us.  I have been listening to sports media all week and it's like people are automatically crowning Auburn as SEC champs, just because they beat Bama.  I know that it's the No.1 team, but it's also Auburn's arch rival, and a lot of crazy things can and will happen in those type of games.  I think people are over reacting to this one game.  I will say that Auburn's rushing attack is for real, but their defense is not that great at all.  You can say they are a team of destiny, because they have found ways to win and have come from behind to do so six times this year. I see it as escaping some of those losses. Just don't forget that they got whacked around by LSU, who beat them by two TD's in September.  I don't remember teams of destiny in college football having that happen to them.  These two teams are very similar in that they have great rushing attacks that include several guys, including the QB, that can run on you.  I think that Missouri has been a little more impressive and can play better defense.  This team has only lost one, like Auburn, but it was in 2OT's and they didn't even have their starting QB, Maty Mauk, for that game, and it was to a top SEC team.  C'mon man!

PREDICTED SCORE : MIZZOU TIGERS  38  AUBURN TIGERS  34    No action here

No comments:

Post a Comment