Thursday, December 26, 2013

NFL WEEK 17 PLAYS

*** PHILADELPHIA  -7   at   DALLAS

I don't care what the idiot coach said about Tony Romo being day to day and that he has a chance of playing.  Tony Romo's chances of playing are about as good as the Cowboys' are of winning this game.  He is not going to play, and even if he did, I'd still like the Eagles to win by a comfortable margin.  Having Kyle Orton in will mean that they are going to run the ball, which is what they should have been doing more of in the first place all season.  I think Orton's lack of mobility is going to hurt the Cowboys and I see the Eagles getting to him.  I also see the Eagles being able to exploit the back end of Dallas' defense, just as pretty much every team that can throw has done.  This Dallas D is so bad, it's epic.  This is really the worst defense of all time, in my opinion, and the coaching is pretty close to just as bad.  A team as poorly coached as Dallas will crumble in a game like this, and it doesn't really matter where it's played.  The Eagles have stated that they are looking for revenge from a 17-3 loss at home earlier in the season.  A game in which Nick Foles was concussed and taken out, and then Matt Barkley took over for the game.  I see the Eagles being able to get an early lead, and then from there it will just be nearly impossible for Dallas to stay in it.

PREDICTED SCORE : EAGLES 41  COWBOYS 17


*** MINNESOTA  -3   vs   DETROIT

As I watched the Lions two weeks ago lose in a pathetic effort to the Ravens at home on Monday night, I said to myself, "This team is DONE."  I think it is apparent now that they technically are.  They couldn't even put a good game together when the division title was on the line, or should I say when the division title was handed to them.  This team has been a huge disappointment, and their coach is definitely getting fired, so ask yourself this..."What the hell do they have to play for?"  Absolutely nothing!  It looked like they kind of gave up two weeks ago.  Minnesota is playing for pride, which they have been doing for several weeks now, and this is a division rival, whom they would love to destroy.

PREDICTED SCORE : VIKINGS 37   LIONS 6

No comments:

Post a Comment