Thursday, December 19, 2013

COLLEGE BASKETBALL MOCK PLAY

DUKE   +4    vs    UCLA

Both the Blue Devils and the Bruins have looked very good so far this season.  It is still very early and tonight should tell us a little bit about these two teams.  UCLA comes into this one with only one loss on the road to a really impressive looking Missouri team.  Duke has lost a little bit of the national attention due to their two losses, which came to Kansas and top ranked Arizona, but that could be a good thing.  I think this will be a back and forth duel, and such a great game to watch.  I believe that freshman Rodney Hood and diaper dandy, Jabari Parker, will be difficult for the Bruins to stop, and could be the determining factor of the game.

PREDICTED SCORE : BLUE DEVILS  80  BRUINS  76

This actually was Duke -4, but for all you action Jacksons, you already knew that.  Since I didn't place anything on this, I didn't realize, because I looked on an app called SportsLines, which had it as Duke +4.  To those idiots, get your shit straight.  Regardless, there was no action on my part, but with the line being -4 and me expecting it to be a hard fought battle, I would just go ahead and Money Line it or bet it down to -1 or -1/2, with the line being under 5.  I also would have used this same strategy on LSU -3 over TT last night, but at the time, I saw no ML listed, and this is just practice for me.  Play on..

No comments:

Post a Comment