Friday, December 20, 2013

NFL WEEK 16 PICK

NEW ORLEANS  +3   at    CAROLINA

I love it how everyone, and I mean everyone, is over reacting to one loss by the Saints, and are not even giving them a chance this week.  Hello??  Does everyone just forget about two weeks ago when the Saints dominated the Panthers?  And they think that the Saints are this terrible team on the road.  I will admit they are not as good, because that is obvious, but don't forget they almost beat the Pats on the road, and really should have, and that the Panthers probably shouldn't have beat N.E. at home.  It's not like the Saints can't put together a good game on the road.  Besides, the Panthers have not looked all that impressive and the Saints know how to beat them.  I think the Saints are just the better team here, and with all that's on the line, I think coach Payton will have a good game plan.  Of course, I'm not going to place action on a team that isn't the most trustworthy on the road, but I think the Saints got this!

PREDICTED SCORE : SAINTS 24   PANTHERS 17

No comments:

Post a Comment