Thursday, September 21, 2017

WEEK 3 NFL PLAY

*** DENVER -3   at    BUFFALO

I would like to start off  by saying that John Elway is one of the best General Mangers in the NFL, that I've ever seen.  He makes the right moves, and it works, and it seems to be working very well, lately.  They still have a championship defense, and their QB is playing some good football.  This game is kind of like last week, when I had Clemson -3 on the road vs Louisville.  There were skeptics that thought the line was "fishy".  Well, I believe if you know your shit, which means knowing the teams, the players, the circumstances and how this league works, you should know why the line is what it is.  This is a short line, because it's a very long trip for the Broncos, and road wins do not come easy in professional football.  The Bills also have a good secondary and a decent overall defense.  If they have a weakness on defense, though, it is the run D.  I don't see them stopping Denver's run game, because there's not too many teams in the league that can, to begin with.  Denver also has some very good receivers.  One of the main reasons I like this game, is because I just can't see this Bills offense doing much of anything on Denver's defense.  Tyrod is an alright player, and that's all I will say.  He can manage some games well, but can't win you much.  He has a good running game, still, but not an abundance of weapons to throw to.  I don't see him faring too well on Sunday.  The Broncos should be able to score some, too.

PREDICTED SCORE : BRONCOS 20  BILLS 12

No comments:

Post a Comment