Thursday, October 12, 2017

COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 7 PLAY

2 TEAM 6 POINT TEASER :  AUBURN -1 at  LSU
                                                  TEXAS A&M +9 at FLORIDA

Last week LSU played a game against Florida that they had circled for a while.  It was a must win, and really like their championship game.  I'm sure they gave it all they had, and played a good game, but were lucky to come out alive.  If Florida's kicker doesn't miss the PAT, who knows what would have happened.  Just like they circled the Florida game, I circled this Auburn at LSU game, before the season started.  I knew, coming into this season, that Auburn was going to be a much better team than LSU.  I was predicting that Auburn breaks their streak of losing in Death Valley since '99.  I knew that this game was going to be an opportunity to make some fuckin money!  Looking at injuries, though, I am a little skeptical of laying the 7 points.  Auburn is banged up on the O line and in the secondary.  I am also considering the mental factor of them having to get a big monkey off their back.  I honestly think they'll be well prepared and focused, and I recommend laying the lumber with Auburn, if backing a side, because I think they'll win something like 27-9.  I've decided to play it safe, and tease it, by going with two things that I see definitely happening Saturday.  Auburn will beat LSU and Texas A& M will be a tough game for Florida.  The Gators have been exposed, a little, in the first six weeks of this season, as being not that good.  The Aggies are a very young team, who has been getting a lot better, and playing good football lately.  If Florida were to beat them, I don't see it being by more than about 3-7 points, and that's a big fat IF.  I lean for A&M to win here, so play on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment