Thursday, September 7, 2017

ANOTHER NFL WEEK 1 PLAY

                                                  WEEK 1 MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

                                                 *** SAINTS +4(-125)    at    VIKINGS


I really do think the Saints are going to have a good year in '17.  Everyone says they have to stay healthy.  Well, of course, just like any other year.  The Saints have had some bad luck with that in the most recent seasons, so hopefully they are due for some breaks.  Since the middle of the '15 season, I have been contemplating this year's defense, as being a good one.  I expected it to be good, as long as the Saints made some good moves to keep improving it, and I believe they have.  If I were a Saints fan(which I am), I would be excited about this season's D.  I am also hyped about the running game they have.  They will have a true three-headed monster, much like '09, and they will have two dimensions on offense, of how they can beat you.  I think losing Sneed for this game, doesn't help, but also doesn't hurt all that much.  I believe in the other WR's and the running game, so I think they will go 2-1 without him.  I see the Vikings as a possible play-off team this year.  They have a nasty defense, and they really missed out on having no running game last year.  They have fixed that, in my opinion.  Bradford is decent, and will have to do less this year. I do think the Saints will be able to get to him and force some mistakes, possibly.  Minnesota also has kind of weak passing attack.  Their defense can  be ran on, as well.  New Orleans hasn't won an opener the last three seasons, but the last one they did win, was in '13, which ended up being a good season.  I think they will start this season off well, and win this game.  I suggest taking it now, and buying it up to +4.  I am an insurance policy guy.  I believe they win this game, but the worst case scenario would be Vikings by three or four.

PREDICTED SCORE :  SAINTS  26   VIKINGS 17

No comments:

Post a Comment