Thursday, January 15, 2015

NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY PLAY

                                           NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

                                     SEATTLE    vs    GREEN BAY

I still don't think the Packers are a real championship contender. I'm sorry but their defense is suspect, and we should all know that offenses, alone, do not win titles.  Even if Rodgers didn't have a calf injury, and was able to be a threat with his feet, I still wouldn't see them winning this game.  The fact is, is that he is hurt, and will be affected and that hurts their chances even more.

PREDICTED SCORE :  SEAHAWKS  27    PACKERS  17


                                         AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

                                NEW ENGLAND  vs   INDIANAPOLIS

If any underdog has a decent shot this weekend, I think it would have to be the Colts.  Andrew Luck is on fire and they showed they can play some defense last week.  I really don't think they have too great of a shot, though, because I think this is the Patriots' year.  They beat a damn good play-off team, and QB last week in a thriller and showed some real guts.  I will not be upset at all if the Colts pull off the upset, because I bet Indy to win the AFC, at 14/1, in the beginning of the season.  I figured they would probably be in this game, so why not for those odds?

PREDICTED SCORE : PATRIOTS  28    COLTS  21

*** PLAY - 6 POINT TEASER  -  PATS -1    HAWKS -1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment