Monday, January 12, 2015

CFB CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY

                        CFB  CHAMPIONSHIP GAME    AT&T STADIUM, ARLINGTON, TX


                                          OREGON   vs    OHIO ST

6 POINT  TEASER    OREGON  pick em    OVER 67.5

First off, I will say that I wasn't that sure about laying the spread which is -6.  I am very sure that the Ducks are going to win this game, but I do think it's going to be a good game and could be very close.   I'm also pretty sure that these teams are going to be able to score.  I think Oregon has the best team they ever have this year.  I think it's mainly because they have a defense they can rely on to make stops and take the ball away. Against Florida St they gave up a good bit of yards to the Noles, but only 20 points.  They were able to rattle Jameis Winston for four quarters.  Something no team in America could do for 2 whole seasons.  Mark Helfrich has done a great job coaching these kids this season and I think this is the Ducks' year.  Now the Buckeyes are very talented and well coached themselves.  They bring in true frosh QB, Cardale Jones, who  I think is probably the best QB on the roster, even only after seeing him play 2 games.  They also have RB, Ezekiel Elliot who is fast as the wind and can pick up any blitz.  Ohio State can score a lot of points, but they also give up a bunch too.  Their defense can do some good things, like rush the passer and force some turnovers, but Mariotta will be the toughest test for them, thus far.  I am more impressed with Oregon's defense, who can rush the passer and get turnovers, as well.  They are a true "bend but don't break" defense and I think they will make more plays than Ohio St's in this game.  So I am taking this tease to the bank!  Enjoy the game, folks!

PREDICTED SCORE : DUCKS  41   BUCKEYES  34

No comments:

Post a Comment