Sunday, November 2, 2014

NFL WEEK 9 PLAY

*** SAND DIEGO  +3(-120)   at   MIAMI

This is what the line was posted as today on my site, so I'll take it.  I really don't think the Chargers are losing a third straight game in a row.  Especially to an average team, at best, like the Dolphins.  San Diego dropped a tough one at home by 3 to a division rivalry, in the Chiefs, and then on the road to the hottest team in football, last Thursday night.  This is their second consecutive road game, and a very far trip, but they have had extra days to prepare for it.  They also traveled very far to Buffalo in week 3 and beat the Bills comfortably.  I also watched Miami play the Jaguars last week and their offense struggled.  They do have a good defense, but the offense is kind of anemic.  I see Miami going back to what I think they will end up as, at the end of the season, and that's .500.  San Diego is a play-off caliber team and I think they get back on track today with a win.

PREDICTED SCORE : CHARGERS 20  DOLPHINS 13

No comments:

Post a Comment