Thursday, November 20, 2014

COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 13 PLAYS

*** TEXAS TECH  +1.5   at    IOWA ST

Well, Cliff Kingsbury's second year with the Red Raiders has not panned out to what a lot of people thought so far, as they sit at 3-7.  I do think that this guy can coach, and I definitely believe they are a better team than the Cyclones.  Iowa St is just coming off of a bad loss to Kansas.  I think TT will take advantage of this spot and get the win

* MARYLAND  +5.5   at   MICHIGAN

I think that the Terps are a lot better off  than the Woverines right now.  Michigan will be getting a new coach next year, and really don't have all that much to play for.  Maryland has a good coach, in my opinion and a winning record in their new conference this year.  I really think they can win this one.  I'll grab those points with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment