Thursday, November 27, 2014

NFL WEEK 13 PACKAGE PLAY

5 1star plays that I really think are pretty good plays.  So, I have decided to do a teaser for the same price of each bet, that pays 5/1, just in case any of these lose closely, which I think is always a possibility of happening.

* TENNESSEE  +7   at   HOUSTON

The Titans are a young team, that's just playing hungry right now.  Now, they aren't really good at all, but they have some young emerging players, it seems, and they are playing a division foe, whom they played prior this season.  I think they showed some fight, coming off of a short week, when they played the Eagles last Sunday.  Yeah, they got beat pretty comfortably, by 19, but the Eagles are a good team.  The Texans are an average team, who are now playing with their back up QB, technically and realistically, and an injured Arian Foster.  I am not too sure the Titans will win this game, but I am expecting them to give Houston all they can handle.

* CINCINNATI  -3.5   at    TAMPA BAY

I don't know why the spread is so low.  Maybe it's because Cincy is on their second consecutive road game.  I don't care if they are, the Bucs are a bad team.  The Bengals should win by double digits.

* PITTSBURGH  -5   vs   NEW ORLEANS

The Saints are coming off of a short week and are still very banged up, in their already bad secondary.  The Steelers have a good offense and I think will be able to score often in this game.  I expect New Orleans to play hard, but I just don't see this as a good spot for them.

PREDICTED SCORE : STEELERS  45   SAINTS   31


* NEW ENGLAND  +3   at   GREEN BAY

I'm actually hearing people talk about how the Packers are the hottest team in the league.  I will admit that they are in deed hot, especially at home, but NOT as HOT as the Patties.  I am still not sold on Green Bay being a true contender, due to their weak defense.  I will take N.E. with the 3.  I just don't see how you don't.

PREDICTED SCORE : PATRIOTS  31  PACKERS  28

* KANSAS CITY  +1.5   vs   BRONCOS

The Chiefs play excellent football at home, especially this year, and this is on prime time.  They have played Denver already this year, and played them very tough.  They just may take advantage of an injured Julius Thomas, and be playing very hard with tons of emotion, for Eric Berry, who is sick with a serious illness.

PREDICTED SCORE : CHIEFS  27   DENVER  24

TEASER :  TITANS +13,  BENGALS +2.5,  STEELERS +1.  PATS +9,  CHIEFS +7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment