Thursday, November 28, 2013

NFL WEEK 13 PLAYS

** NEW ENGLAND  -7.5   at   HOUSTON

I have been watching and analyzing pro football for a long time, and I think I can tell when a team is packing it in.  I really think the Houston Texans have been doing just that lately, too.  They lost to Jacksonville at home and only scored 6 points.  They are the biggest mess in football, and are performing like the league's worst team.  I know they may have some fierce competitors on this team that will play hard in this game, but as a TEAM, they have gave up and are finished.  One of their so called leaders, WR Andre Johnson has pretty much came out and said he doesn't want to be here, and left the field before the game was over a couple of weeks ago.  What a piece of crap.  If anyone else I know just leaves work, because they're having a bad day, might get written up or fired. Well, good luck Texans, because now you are hosting a team on a real high right now, that has a ton of confidence, and is coming off a huge comeback win vs the league's top team. I think the Pats will be focused and ready to defeat these NFL derelicts on Sunday

PREDICTED SCORE : PATRIOTS  28  TEXANS  10

** ST. LOUIS  +8.5  at   SAN FRANCISCO

This Rams team is HOT, that's all I know.  They've outscored their opponents 80-29 in their last two, and those weren't against pushovers, either.  The Niners have had trouble scoring, also.  I know they are supposed to get Crabtree back this week and Rams RB Zach Stacy is probably going to be out, due to a concussion.  Well, I don't think Crabtree will make that big of an impact in his first game back from his injury.  He isn't built like a solid rock or anything.  I also think that Billy Cunningham, who took Stacy's place last Sunday after he got knocked out of the Bears game, will do fine, considering he rushed for 109 yards on 13 carries and the Rams exploded for 2 TD's in the fourth.  The Rams also know the Niners and usually give them tough game, so that's what I expect here.  They will be playing Frisco, whom is on a short week, so hell, St. Louis could win this one.

PREDICTED SCORE :  20-17  EITHER WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment