Thursday, November 21, 2013

NFL WEEK 12 PICKS

* MINNESOTA  +5   at   GREEN BAY

The Vikings get to go to Green Bay this Sunday and play the Packers without Aaron Rodgers.  They usually play Rodgers twice a year and actually already got whacked by his Packers 44-31 in Minnesota a few weeks ago.  My boy, Christian Ponder will be starting again, and I don't think he's discouraged from throwing 2 INT's last week against the league's top defense.  I think this guy is actually a decent young player and I think he will have a good game against this depleted Packers D.  I expect the Vikings, just like I would for any other division foe of Green Bay, to take full advantage of not playing Rodgers and beat them and their third string QB.

PREDICTED SCORE : VIKINGS 24  GREEN BAY 21

* ST. LOUIS  -1.5   vs   CHICAGO

The Rams have been playing inspired football for the last few weeks.  I'll go back to their 14-9 MNF loss to the best team in the NFC, Seattle.  Then a 28-21 barn burner loss to the Titans, and then they kind of just exploded out of nowhere and destroyed the Colts two weeks ago.  Rookie WR Tavon Austin woke up and broke out for 3 TD's in that last game, and I expect more where that came from.  I think the Rams are going to start playing like they should have been all year, which is a competitive team.

PREDICTED SCORE : RAMS 27  BEARS 20

** ARIZONA  -2   vs   INDIANAPOLIS

The Cards have been great at home this year only losing to the Seahawks just once.  The Colts have not been able to develop a running game, and that could be very tough to win with going against a team that slows down your passing game.  Carson Palmer has been talking like he likes this team and is very confident in his offense right now.  The Cardinals are 6-4 now and starting to get better on offense and have a great secondary.   I say it continues this weekend.

PREDICTED SCORE : CARDINALS  20   COLTS  17

No comments:

Post a Comment