Wednesday, November 6, 2013

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAY

** LSU  +12.5   at    ALABAMA

Now, here is a match up that I can safely say I know a little bit about.  I am 4-0 ATS in this match up since '07.  I stayed away in '09 and last year, but I also called the upset in '10 when LSU beat them at home as 7 point underdogs.  I think, once again, that the Vegas odds makers are giving LSU too many points for the third year in a row.  This game has been kept within 10 points since the Saban vs Miles series began in '07.  I really don't understand the line.  Do they not realize that LSU usually plays their best game of the regular season vs Bama?  I know this LSU defense is not that good, but you should expect them to play up for this game.  I think this game is going to be really close.  I could definitely see Zach Mettenberger making one stupid mistake that costs his team the game, as well.  Alabama has not had one scare all year, and I think this just may be the time.

PREDICTED SCORE : CRIMSON TIDE  35  TIGERS  27

No comments:

Post a Comment