Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NFL WEEK 10 PLAY

** SAN FRANCISCO  -6.5   vs    CAROLINA

In my opinion, I think the 49ers are one of the best teams in the league, and could be one of the last standing in January again.  I think their first half of the season has been pretty impressive, despite getting blown out twice.  I think it has been far more impressive than Carolina's.  Yes, the Panthers have been hot, but they also have beaten up on a bunch of crappy teams.  Their defense is impressive, but I believe that they are flawed on the offensive side of the ball.  Cam Newton is having a good year, but I also think he's more prone to giving the ball up than Colin Kaepernick.  The Panthers also only scored 6 points in Arizona this year.  The Niners have been really hot, as of late, and I think they have just looked better than Carolina, and I don't think it's that hard to see. I also like the fact that Aldon Smith will be back from rehab this week, and I just think that the Niners have more. I think that this game will be a tough match, but with coming off the bye and playing at home, I believe San Fran will be able to show that they are the better team in this match up.

PREDICTED SCORE : 49ERS 24   PANTHERS 14

No comments:

Post a Comment