Tuesday, September 17, 2013

NFL THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PICK

* KANSAS CITY  +3   at   PHILADELPHIA

I'm going to pick this team again for a third straight week for several reasons.  One is because Andy Reid may seem to know a little bit about the team they are playing.  I also think the Chiefs defense is good, especially their defensive line, who will get after Vick in this game.  I think he may just look more like the QB we saw play last season.  I expect at least two or three turnovers from the Eagles.  The Chiefs do have some key players banged up, who are questionable, but will probably play, so not too much action here.  Kansas City will start getting the respect they deserve if they can get this one on the road.  I do think Reid will want to put it to this team and the whole city, and I think he just might be able to.

PREDICTED SCORE : CHIEFS  24  EAGLES 20

No comments:

Post a Comment