Monday, January 28, 2013

SUPER BOWL XLVII

One more Monday morning of the NFL season.  I hope everyone enjoyed the Pro Bowl.  I didn't get to see it because of work and my buddy had the bash of the fuckin century. Shit.  There was a time a while ago when I, as the huge fan that I am, liked the Pro Bowl.  Now it doesn't bother me that much, just like it wouldn't bother me for them to pick the teams, let them go to Hawaii and play a game of flag, because that's what it pretty much is.  So now I could give two armadillo dicks about it!  On to the big game we go and another frickin storybook type of match up it is.  I like the Harbaughs due to a great deal of respect for them as coaches and for Jim as a player also.  They are both great at what they do, but I do see Jim as the better of the two.  Just look at some of the circumstances he worked with while coaching.  C'mon, Stanford was a piece of bricked shit and was like a 40 point underdog when they beat the mighty USC.  This guy is an amazing coach!  This match up, though, is a toss up and is going to be one hell of a game.  Both QB's have shown spark and an ability to come up big in the clutch.  We now are seeing how injured the Ravens D was for most of the regular season when they didn't have Suggs healthy and Ray Lewis.  This team is THE hot team and what's trending lately in the NFL is that this team wins it.  Well that's all it is, folks, a stupid trend.  The Arizona Cardinals were that team in '09 when they played in SuperBowl XLVII, but they lost.  They came so damn close to winning though.  It has to be extremely hard to go against Baltimore, because of how hot and good they look, but I imagine you wouldn't want to back them either, due to Jim Harbaugh, that defense, running game and dual threat dart throwing QB.  This is as tough a SB to call as any I've seen and I don't like this game too, too much, but I do like the Forty-Niners and my boy Harbaugh to hold the trophy, and bet on the yellow Gatorade. Not really.

*SAN FRANCISCO   ML(-175)  vs   BALTIMORE

You could maybe wait a few days and see if people jump on Baltimore, and the Money Line goes down, but it could be well worth it.

PREDICTED SCORE : FORTY-NINERS  21   RAVENS  20

No comments:

Post a Comment