Wednesday, January 2, 2013

$$$$$----PLAY OF THE YEAR---$$$$$ 5 STAR POWER PLAY

                    2013  BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

***** NOTRE DAME  +10  vs   ALABAMA

This is what I live for kids.  I am releasing this as we speak.  Signed, sealed and delivered to you for free.  You're welcome, because I think the Irish plus the points is the best thing since the invention of the internet.  Well, to me it is.  First off, Saban has been in several championships and will probably be in several more, but he isn't going to win all of them.  His first vs Oklahoma, if you go back and watch the game, they could have easily lost.  The second one vs Texas, all time college football winning QB Colt McCoy was hurt on their very first drive, which they drove right down the field on that Bama D.  Oh and a true Freshman QB who hadn't played a snap, and never amounted to shit, came in and kind of threw all over them in the second half.  News for you Nick : You won't be coaching against Stoops, Mac Brown, or Leslie Miles in this one.  Brian Kelly is on the same level as a coach as Saban, and in my opinion is the next big thing in college football.  It is super impressive that the Tide have even made it back to this game after losing 8 starters from last year's squad.  They are a very good team, but not that great and I don't see anything too special here.  Plus, there schedule besides LSU and Georgia, was a frickin' joke, and they could have easily lost both of those games.  I see leaks in their secondary along with some inexperienced and undeveloped players.  They don't have a Cam Newton, Trent Richardson, or Mark Ingram.  They do have two 1,000 yard rushers, but go look at who they got most of their yards against.  Notre Dame has only allowed 2 rushing TD's all year and have a great defensive line and overall defense, with a special play making field general at ILB.  For those who think the Irish can't match the talent level of Alabama, go do your homework asshole.  They have produced NFL talent for years now and have stole recruits from Saban and Miles in the past two years.  They have guys two deep on their defense that passed up opportunities to go to SEC schools.  They rush for over 200 yards a game behind a stout O line and their QB had came around towards the end of the year and I believe he can make a few good throws and plays to win this game.  Both of these teams have showed resilence this season and will play each other to the end, so I think we got ourselves an instant classic here.  I don't need to do any research to tell you that Notre Dame has more intelligence on their team than the Tide.  I just know, and they have more experience too.(29 seniors)  Although, I'm not as sure of an Irish victory as I am that they will play Bama tooth and nail, I think this game has upset written all over it, and I've called a couple in this game before.  I think Saban will even get a little out coached by Kelly.  That's right, so I'm throwing a little down on the MoneyLine also at +290.  ENJOY!

PREDICTED SCORE : IRISH  20  CRIMSON TIDE  17

No comments:

Post a Comment