Wednesday, January 2, 2013

LESSON LEARNED

I have to write this to apologize for my last College Bowl play and loss.  I have been picking games by the spread for 18 seasons now and have always had a knack for it.  I undoubtedly have learned a lot throughout the years and there were growing pains, and it made me realize failing was learning if you capitalized with a future opportunity.  Well you would think I would have known better than to trust Les Miles and his offensive coaching staff's overly conservative play calling, but this far into it, I had not.  No big deal, though.  My career is still young and bright and now I have another rule set in stone to follow, and that it is to never bet for or against an inconsistent, idiotic coach whom has a lot of good talent.  If you bet against them and they call a good game they can burn you like Miles did in 2010 vs Texas A&M.  Notice, he went balls to the wall in that game.  If you bet on them, well, you saw what can happen.  They do something stupid in the game to give the other team a chance.  The coaches who fall in this category as of now are as follows : Les Miles, Steve Spurrier, who probably should have covered yesterday too, and Mark Richt.  Never again my friends.   I plan to redeem myself for this loss with my next two plays..

No comments:

Post a Comment