Thursday, October 19, 2017

NFL WEEK 7 PLAYS

  I usually narrow it down to just one, but I just see a lot of value in two different spots this week.  First things first.  The New Orleans Saints' have been dominant in the last three weeks.  It's mostly been their defense, which has been a slightly different personnel, since week 3.  They have had Ken Crawley in at CB, and as of the last game, they've had LB, Craig Robertson, in place of the rookie, Anzalone.  I don't know why Robertson wasn't the starter in the first place, because he is a beast!  I'm really not surprised at all, by the way the Saints defense is playing.  This is more like the team I expected to see, before the season started.  I think their offense needs to be more consistent, and I think it will, because it has continued to grow, so far.  They really are a contender in this weak conference, and watery league.  I know the game they got this week is tricky, because they are going against a new QB, they know little about, and it will be rainy and wet in Lambeau.  I don't think way too much of the Packers, and that's with Aaron Rodgers.  While they were a good NFC team, I thought the Saints could beat them with Rodgers, because I think they match up well with them.  Their front seven on defense is pretty solid, but doesn't make up too much for their horrid secondary. The Packers have some good WR's but not much of any running game, and without AR, they will lose at least 3-4 more games, in my opinion.  He literally took this weak squad on his shoulders, and led them to an NFC title game, last year after starting like 4-6.  He is arguably the best player in football, and will be impossible to replace.  Brett Hundley does have some athletic ability, and a strong arm, but very little experience in this league.  He may be able to have some glimpses, because I'm sure they will have a gameplan suitable for him, but the Packers can't rely too much on their running game.  I think the Saints can get Mark Ingram going again, and use the short passing game, as well as run some simple routes with Michael Thomas, who could have a big game.  Hundley played most of the game, last week in Minnesota, and threw 3 INT's, and a TD.  Now, New Orleans' defense isn't as nasty as the Vikings', but it's not going to be an easy task for this kid, in just his first start

SAINTS -5.5 at PACKERS

** NEW ORLEANS -5.5

PREDICTED SCORE : SAINTS 29  PACKERS 16

 I'm also going to be backing the Jaguars, going into Indianapolis this week, laying 3.  A bad team, in the Colts, off of a short week.  I'll take it.  Jacksonville coming off of a loss this year.  I'll take it!.  The Jags have bounced back every time, this year, and I don't see why they don't here, either.  Their defense should be able to get some TO's out of Brissette.  I also don't see Indy stopping Fournette.  I see Jacsonville winning this game comfortably.

JAGUARS -3(-125)  at  COLTS

**JACKSONVILLE -3

No comments:

Post a Comment