Wednesday, December 31, 2014

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL PLAY

              OUTBACK BOWL   RAYMOND JAMES STADIUM - TAMPA, FL


** AUBURN  -7    vs     WISCONSIN

I think, just like the LSU match up in week one vs the Badgers, there is a talent gap here.  Auburn has had top 5 recruiting classes in the last few years, and I think Gus Malzahn is a great coach.  I really think the Tigers want this bowl win for their program, for it is on a big rise.  I don't really care about the suspension of WR, D'Haquille Williams, because I think they have a lot of other guys who can contribute there.  Plus, they have a great rushing attack and that's what they do, really.  Wisconsin is really just a one-dimensional team, and QB, Stave, is not good at all, and could struggle vs the Tigers' D.  The Badgers lost their coach, and didn't even show up for their conference championship game, which he coached in.  RB, Melvin Gordon has announced he is leaving and I don't think he is too mentally involved, at this point.  I'm not saying Wisconsin will not show up for this game, I just think Auburn is clearly the better team.

PREDICTED SCORE :  AUBURN  38   WISCONSIN  24

No comments:

Post a Comment