Friday, December 26, 2014

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL PLAY

                PINSTRIPE BOWL YANKEE STADIUM - BRONX, NY

** BOSTON COLLEGE  -2.5    vs     PENN ST

If I told you two years ago that Penn St would be playing in a bowl game in two years, after all the stuff that happened with their football program, you may have laughed.  Well, I still think it's a joke.  They went 6-6, this season, in the worst BCS conference, and  I don't think they have one signature win all year.  I guess you could say they play good defense, but their offense is terrible.   Boston College had an alright year, in a better conference.  They play some good defense and have a balanced team.  They beat USC and almost beat Florida St.  I think they are the better overall team and program.

PREDICTED SCORE :  GOLDEN EAGLES  24   NITTANY LIONS  14

No comments:

Post a Comment