Wednesday, October 1, 2014

COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 6 PLAYS

* TENNESSEE   -2.5    vs    FLORIDA

I think the Vols gave a great effort in their road loss to Georgia last week.  Now they get to come home and play Florida, who has no real identity right now.  The Gators offense is anemic and their defense really didn't look good at all against Alabama.  I've said for some time now that Muskchamp is not a good head coach, and I think he's out the door for sure after this season.  Tennessee is much improved, and I think this is their chance to finally beat this team, in what has been a good while now.

PREDICTED SCORE : VOLS  24  GATORS  17


* VIRGINIA   -6.5    vs    PITTSBURGH

This is a very hot play, as it should be.  The line started at -4.5 and climbed up 2 points as of yesterday.  I like the way the Cavs have been playing football, and they've just lost some tough games to some good teams.  I think they out match this Pittsburgh team pretty well.

PREDICTED SCORE : CAVALIERS  34   PANTHERS  17

No comments:

Post a Comment