Thursday, October 9, 2014

NFL WEEK 6 PLAYS

** CLEVELAND   ML(-130)    vs    PITTSBURGH

I think this time around the Browns are going to get the Steelers.  I have not been sold on Pittsburgh at all this year.  They have a good offense, but their D aint really shit.  The Browns have to have a ton of confidence coming off their record-breaking road come back last week.  They have now made two huge second half come backs this year, one was against the Steelers, which they ended up losing by 3.  I really think they should be able to win this time around at home.  I also expect, Ben Tate, who was taken out of the last meeting, because of an injury, will have a good day.  I'm taking the moneyline because of how close all of Cleveland's games have been this year.


***  NY GIANTS  +3(-120)   at    PHILADELPHIA

This is what the line is on my site and I think it's perfect.  I was going to buy it up to 3 points, anyway.  The Giants are really hot right now, and are hitting on all cylinders.  The Eagles have struggled to put together 4 quarters of good football, pretty much all year.  You just got to go with the G-Men in this one, I think.

PREDICTED SCORE : GIANTS  24   EAGLES  21

No comments:

Post a Comment