Friday, September 26, 2014

NFL WEEK 4

                                   NFL WEEK 4 PLAY

** TAMPA BAY   +7.5   at   PITTSBURGH

So I'm picking the Bucs, and some people think it's crazy, but I couldn't give two fucks.  A little rhyme for you assholes.  Now I had a bad strike out last night with the Skins, and I'll just say it.  It was stupid.  I should have thought it out better and known to stay away.  There's no use in getting discouraged, and now I have lost 6 straight NFL picks, after a strong start of 4-1.  I'm still not discouraged.  Ups and downs happen.  You can't win every game and you can't have good streaks all the time.  If so, I'd probably be on an island somewhere picking games.  Even the top performers have a few bad days or even weeks.  The good ones always bounce back strong, and I intend to do that.  I am making up for last night's loss with this play.  That's right this one.  I know, it seems insane to some, but Vegas seems to think this is a good spot for Tampa to play a really tough game and come close to winning.  That's why the spread is 7.5 and not 10.5.  Given the circumstances, I'm right there with Vegas.  Tampa is starting a new QB this week, who should have started from day 1.  Glennon really aint bad.  He's very young, and his experience, or lack there of, had him on the bench, but this kid played very decent as a rookie last year.  He played well in a Seattle last year, almost taking down the Hawks, and that was a great D, as we all know.  I don't think too much of this Steelers D, and another huge factor, is that RB, Doug Martin will be back.  This is a very desperate team, and that can be dangerous sometimes, in this league.  Lovie's Tampa 2 defense is a little outdated, but I still think he's a fairly solid coach, and his team will be ready.

PREDICTED SCORE : 27-24   EITHER WAY


* GREEN BAY -2   at    CHICAGO

The Bears are off of a short week, and Cutler has been owned by the Pack.  The Bears are kind of one dimensional right now, and I think GB will run the ball to keep their offense off the field.  This is also a must win for the Cheeseheads.  Ya gotta like Green Bay in this one.

NEW ORLEANS     at    DALLAS

I know the Saints have not been good on the road, and their defense has been anything, but great, but they did not allow a TD last week.  That is something to hold your head up for.  Yeah, yeah, it was at home and against the Vikings.  Let's not forget how much they've owned this Cowboys team.  Dallas is better than most thought they would be, so far, but this is the Cowboys we're talking about.  Murray is a great back, and they're using him well, but this is still Tony Romo and Jason Garrett.  Their defense is a little better, but it's still bad.  I don't know if I'd touch this but I'd definitely put the Saints on a teaser at +4, if I had one.

PREDICTED SCORE :   SAINTS 24   COWBOYS 21

No comments:

Post a Comment