Monday, September 22, 2014

WEEK 3 MNF NFL PREDICTION

N.Y. JETS   -2     vs     CHICAGO

I think this Jets front seven is pretty darn impressive, which features a very monstrous and aggressive front four.  I know N.Y. has some starters out in the secondary, which could cause some concern, going against the Bears' receiving core, but I think Cutler is going to get harassed.  The Jets are posing the league's best running game, while Chicago is giving up a league high in rushing.  I think that may cause some problems for the Bears, while I see Geno being able to make some plays, as long as he can avoid the Chicago pass rush, which he should, with his mobility.  I also see it being a challenge for the Bears, being it that this is their second straight consecutive road game, and that's on prime time.  This road trip includes a lot of traveling, which, in my opinion, is always an advantage for the opposing home team.

PREDICTED SCORE : JETS  27   BEARS  16

No comments:

Post a Comment