Tuesday, January 28, 2014

COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYS

Well, folks, just because there's a winter storm alert in the area and you can't get to work doesn't mean there isn't some money to be made sitting around the house.  I think I have three pretty dang good investments to consider in college hoops tonight.  Have fun!

* VIRGINIA  -3.5   at   NOTRE DAME

Although the Irish haven't been as good as years in the past, they are still pretty decent at home and they average 76 PPG offensively. The Cavaliers have just been stellar on defense, though.  I really like the way Virginia has been playing and I think they take care of ND on the road tonight.

** KANSAS ST  -8.5   vs   TEXAS TECH

The Wildcats just got over two very tough road losses to two tough opponents.  Now, they get to come home and get sort of a break, in my opinion.  I think they will have themselves a nice treat and handle up on the Red Raiders.

** KENTUCKY  -4    at   LSU

It looks as if this Wildcat team has gelled very nicely and is starting to heat up.  The Tigers should continue to get better as a young team, but I don't think they have the talent or the coaching that Kentucky brings.  Plus, nobody really cares about basketball in Baton Rouge, or that LSU has a decent team this year.  Not yet, at least.

PREDICTED SCORE : WILDCATS  74  TIGERS 65

No comments:

Post a Comment