Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NFL WEEK 8 PLAY - REVISITED

** ARIZONA  -3    vs    ATLANTA

The Falcons didn't look all that great, coming off their bye this week and defeating the Bucs 31-23 at home.  You can't really expect that much, when they have zero running game and their two most dangerous weapons are gone.  The Cardinals haven't been all that bad this season, especially at home.  Their secondary is pretty tough, and I see this week as an opportunity for them to shine.  With no running game for the Falcons, it will be difficult for them to pass on Zona, being that Harry Douglas is their No. 1 WR.  I see Matt Ryan throwing some picks and the Cardinals defense coming up in this one.

PREDICTED SCORE : CARDINALS 20   FALCONS 9

So it has been brought to my attention that Atlanta RB Steven Jackson will return from his injury this week.  So I guess I take back what I said about them not having any options in the running game.  That doesn't change my opinion, because without Jones and White on the field Arizona's defense can key more on Jackson.  However, I do have a new predicted score.

NEW PREDICTED SCORE : CARDINALS 26  FALCONS 16

No comments:

Post a Comment