Thursday, October 3, 2013

ANOTHER NFL WEEK 5 PICK

* NEW ORLEANS  -1   at   CHICAGO

I know the Saints are on a short week and that coach Sean Payton has never won a game with the Saints in Soldier Field, but there's a first time for everything.  I think this is a favorable match up for the Saints and I think coach Payton owes these guys one on their home filed.  The last time the Saints went to Chicago was the 2008 season and they lost a close one.  Well, a lot has changed since five years ago.  I think with the way the Saints pass rush has been playing, they will definitely get to Cutler and be able to force some turnovers.

PREDICTED SCORE : SAINTS 27  BEARS 23

A GAME TO THINK ABOUT -

INDIANAPOLIS +3  vs   SEATTLE

It seems as if Seattle will have a case of jet lag this week, considering they traveled all the way to Houston last week, then back home, then to Indianapolis on Sunday.  I also think the Colts are a real team and they play great at home.  I like the way their defense is playing and the Hawk's offense is not explosive at all.  Seattle did fair alright last year in the playoffs in a similar situation traveling to D.C., then back home and then to Atlanta, but they did lose to the Falcons.  I do believe they could win this game, although it will be tough, and I do see this as a good spot for them to lose to a solid team on the road.  No action here.

PREDICTED SCORE : COLTS 24  SEAHAWKS 21

No comments:

Post a Comment