Friday, October 11, 2013

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICK

* WASHINGTON  +14(-120)   vs   OREGON

I went and bought this up to +14 to be extra safe, but I don't think I'll need it.

The Oregon Ducks are averaging well over 50 a game this year, as usual, and playing good defense as well.  It's almost kind of crazy to go against them even with the generous spreads the odds makers have them laying to teams.  The Washington Huskies haven't beaten them in 10 years, but I do like their team this year, with all the upperclassmen that they have, and this could be coach Sarkisian's best team yet.  They also play very good football when they are at home.  Just last year they gave Stanford one of their two losses of the season in Washington.  Now, Oregon isn't going to cover every week.  I know there are some who think they will, and I can appreciate that, because they probably will go like 10-2 ATS, but someone is going to play them close.  This is a great scenario for a team to play them close.  I think the Huskies are sick and tired of losing to this team and really think they can pull off this upset at home.  Well, I guess we will have to wait and see, but I do think they can make it a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment