Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSSHIP

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES  to win it.

The odds for the Griz to win the West just went from 13/1 to 7/1 as of this morning due to the result of Game 5 in the Memphis vs L.A. series last night.  I put my bet in a couple days ago and I think it was a good outside choice, and the odds makers are now coming closer to agreeing with me.  Memphis just took command in the series beating the Clippers in their own house 103-93, taking a 3-2 series lead.  If they win this series they will most probably go on to play Oklahoma City, who's playing without their star point guard Russel Westbrook.  It just looks better and better for the Griz.  They also have a very well balanced team, a really good defense and some very good big men, arguably one of the best in the league in Marc Gasol.  Now, only if they can beat the Thunder I think they may have the Western Conference in the bag, because I pretty much know they can beat the Spurs.  We shall see.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment