Monday, April 22, 2013

NBA PLAYS

So I am here today admitting that I was wrong about the Lakers yesterday plus the points against the Spurs in Game 1, but it was close, as they were down by 8 within the last minute and a half.  So I was a basket or two away from going 3-0 yesterday, but I'm not unsatisfied or disappointed.  Big ups to Tim Duncan for his performance, because who would have guessed he'd run up and down the floor on Dwight Howard like that.  That series will go 6 or less games in my opinion.  Now for what I have on deck for today and tomorrow


* L.A. CLIPPERS  -6   vs   MEMPHIS

I think the Clipps have the Griz figured out and Memphis really has no answer for L.A.  I think they could still get a game, but on the Clippers court tonight I think it will be a lot like Game 1.  I think Memphis will slow the pace down a little tonight, though.

PREDICTED SCORE : CLIPPERS 102  MEMPHIS 91


* MIAMI  -14   vs   MILWAUKEE

The Bucks are not a good team at all, and it's a shame that they play a 16 team play-offs in the NBA and that they are in it.  I think the Heat could have mopped the floor even more with them and plan on doing so in Game 2.

PREDICTED SCORE : HEAT 117  BUCKS 89

No comments:

Post a Comment