Tuesday, May 14, 2013

NBA PLAY-OFFS

I really do think it's quite apparent, at least to me, that it's going to be Memphis vs Miami in your NBA Finals this year.  I think the Grizzlies will finish the Thunder off in 5 or 6 and then move on to the Spurs, but who knows what will happen in that series.  I would just pick the veteran team to beat the young, and a little less deeper team.  So I think Memphis would take the Spurs or Warriors in 6. Moving on to the East, just like I've thought all year, Miami is a sure shot to win this side.  Even if Dywane Wade doesn't come back or is unhealthy, I think they still win the whole thing.  I can't really say who's going to win the Knicks vs Pacers series, but many may think Pacers, but NY is talented, although the toughness contest is being won by Indiana.  So for the Champonship series, which could be better to watch than you would think, Grizzlies vs Heat.  I think some games will be good to watch, considering Lebron is playing, and he's the best player on the planet.  I'd think something like Miami in 4 or 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment