Tuesday, April 2, 2013

NBA POWER PLAY

*** NEW YORK  +2  at   MIAMI

I am 8-1-1 in my last 10 plays including college and pro basketball and I'm trying to keep up the high percentage winning.  I happen to love this game tonight with no Lebron and no D Wade.  What else do you want?  I know, they just beat San Antonio the other night without those two.  Well, this is the Knicks and the Knicks are mostly healthy at the moment and have been pretty hot lately.  Not to mention, they have kind of owned the Heat this regular season.  The Knicks are 2-1 vs them this year and destroyed them in those two wins and were up by like 17 on them in the only loss, which was by six points.  You can bet on the Knicks taking full advantage of the big absences Miami has in it's line up tonight.  I also lean towards the Dallas Mavericks +4 over L.A. in the later game.  Dallas has been playing good ball, and the Lakers have been beating mostly bad teams, but there's a play-off spot on the line today and the Lakers are at home so I think I'll stay away because I don't like it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment