Thursday, November 29, 2012

THIS WEEKEND'S PICKS

                         COLLEGE FOOTBALL

* Nevada + 9   vs  Boise St.

This is a bitter rivalry, which I think the Wolfpack can keep close this year at home.

* Kansas St -11  vs  Texas

The Wildcats are coming off their bye and their first loss, which was decimating, but they are coming back healthy, which I believe will make a world of a difference.  I like K state pretty big.

 
                                NFL

* Jacksonville + 6   at   Buffalo

I like what Chad Henne has done for this team, which is give them some respectability and motivation.  On the other hand, I don't like what Chan Gailey has done for this Bills team as a coach.  I think he should be fired, because he shouldn't have been hired in the first place.  Jaguars are playing tough as of late and can win this game, or at least keep it real close.

* Tampa Bay  + 7   at  Denver

Although they just lost a close heart breaker, the Bucs are still a hot team and I expect them to play tough again and come close to winning this one as well

No comments:

Post a Comment