Thursday, November 29, 2012

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 2012

I, like a lot of bias LSU fans, think that the Tigers probably should be in Alabama's spot for this game, considering the way that they looked like they could have beat them prior in this season.  The fact of the matter is that they didn't and there's no use thinking of it.  The Crimson Tide have showed worthiness of this game along with the Bulldogs, who are the hottest team in the SEC right now.  I happen to have trust issues with Mark Richt and his teams, due to the fact that he has underachieved in certain big games in the past.  I'm not saying this game will be like one of those instances, but it could be.  I love their QB Aaron Murray and what he can do with his feet, so that could bring the Tide trouble.  On the other hand, I think Bama has one of the most focused teams in this league and will be more than ready for this match up.  I'm not picking this game, although Georgia +8 looks attractive.  I said attractive, not sexy.  Georgia plus 8 does not give me wood.  When I configure a score for the game in the computer in my head, I come up with:

CRIMSON TIDE 24  BULLDOGS 20

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment