Saturday, November 10, 2012

FRIDAY NIGHT BBALL PLAYS

So for those College basketball followers and those who maybe didn't see, the Florida Gators vs GTown Hoyas game was canceled last night at halftime due to a wet floor.  They will not resume this game at all for the whole season, so it is null and void.  I had the Gators -5 for the game and it was 27-23 when they cancelled at half.  So this is like a tie, because you get your money for the bet back, but my record in College Bball is like that of these two teams, 0-0.  I did go 2-0 last night in the NBA and am 3-0 overall for the year.  I intend on bringing more winners your way, all I ask is that you have patience, because it won't be every night, or even every week or month.  What I will bring is a 60% winning percentage or higher with the picks. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment