Thursday, October 4, 2012

THURSDAY NIGHT NFL GAME

I have been listening more to the Las Vegas ESPN radio on my Android device and I've heard a female handicapper, Kelly in vegas (Kellyinvegas on twitter).  Her and another woman have a free site called hottiehandicappers.com.  I read her piece on the play with Rams +1.5 tonight.  She thought the Rams would be able to play well and stop the Cardinals light offense, but also mentioned how they love the home dogs this year.  She also said that 74 % of the betting public is on the Cardinals, so that helps her play.  Understand this bettors and such handicappers, no trend, and I mean no trend at all, such as betting against a side because a big majority went the other way, will help your play.  In fact, once you do your research and make your bet, it's out of your control.  Nothing helps you, and sometimes the "public" are smart bettors who have been picking games for a very long time.  So good luck to both sides tonight.  I actually lean toward the Cardinals to win tonight in a sort of a slug match.  Ryan Williams is getting the start at RB, due to Stephens-Howling being hurt, and I think that is a good opportunity for them to get the run game and whole offense going.  St. Louis has a solid shot at pulling the upset, though

No comments:

Post a Comment