Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HALFTIME

For all the real football lovers, I hope your tuned in on ESPN2 for a little Sun Belt Conference action.  UL Lafayette at Arkansas  State.  At half it's Red Wolves 26 Ragin' Cajuns 7, but I really think Laffy could come back and make it interesting in the second half.  I'm hoping, at least because this is usually a really good match up and fun game to watch, so check the second half.  As for this weekend a very intriguing game is catching my interest and it's undefeated Ohio St at Penn St.  I don't know what was wrong with Penn St in their first two games...yeah, no clue at all.  Since the third week, this team has been pretty good and is playing at home.  I kinda lean towards the Nittany Lions' way, but it's hard to go against Urban Meyer and his little toy Braxton Miller.  Penn St has played good defense (15.7 PPG allowed) and they can run the ball so this should be a hell of a game.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment