Saturday, October 27, 2012

NFL WEEK 8 PLAY

** NEW ORLEANS   at  DENVER   over  55.5

This is going to be such a great game, it's not even funny.  I am so excited for my 2-4 Saints, that it's kind of sad.  They are getting their real interim coach back for this game and Joe Vitt said that RB Chris Ivory will get his chance in this game.  For all Saints fans, that has to rev you up, much like it could rev up the Saints' lacking run game, and make our offense even more explosive.  Graham should be back, but I like what Dave Thomas(Mr. Frosty) can do.  I sure hope they can win this game, but I just don't know.  I do know that there will be like sixty something points scored and that Peyton has still not gotten the last game he played vs New Orleans(SUPERBOWL XLIV) out of his head.  He wants his revenge and the yards and big plays that this defense is giving up right now, he may just get it.  They did make key stops to win the last two, so this should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment