Monday, January 9, 2012

TIM TEBOW

As I was watching Colin Cowturd on ESPN a little earlier and listening to this weird looking fucker talk about how it's ridiculous because everyone loves this guy sooo much.  "Nobody loved Mark Sanchez, and he beat Brady and Manning in the play-offs, Tebow hasn't."  Yea well that really was an example of a good team around a QB, because Tebow's team I believe would have been 5-11 without him.  No one said he was a great passer, or even a good passer, but he is a great leader and runner.  I think people that hate on Tebow do it because he's not traditional, a passer, but he is built for crunch time and he does bring a new style, which is why so many people like him.  I think some guys don't like him because every woman wants to bang him.  If I were a chick I definitely would too.  As crazy as I think this sounds, I think that of all underdogs this weekend, Tebow's Broncos have the best chance of an upset.  New England has not won a play-off game in the last 2 tries and it's because they don't have that defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment