Monday, January 2, 2012

NFL PLAY-OFFS 2012

Well, here we are kids.  Are you excited?  I know I am because my instincts are telling me something I like very much.  If you followed me from the beginning before the season started my pick to win the SuperBowl this year was the New Orleans Saints.  Don't believe me, check the blog in July and August.  Well, a lot seems to change throughout the course of a season and I don't always make convictions like this as early as now.  I usually need to watch and learn a little once the play-offs proceed, but when I see something, it's there, and it looks like I don't feel much differently as of now.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP PREDICTION:

New England   vs  Baltimore

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP PREDICTION:

Green Bay  vs  New Orleans

SUPERBOWL 46 PREDICTION

New Orleans  vs  Baltimore

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS :  NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Bet them now to win it all while the odds are good

No comments:

Post a Comment