Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 BCS CHAMPIONSHIP LSU vs BAMA

If you still think that this should not be the match-up for this game even after seeing the lack of defense by the other potential qualifiers, you're just a jackass.  I think this is about as good as it gets for championship games.  Given the season, either one of these teams could win a National title.  I personally think LSU has the better overall team, and even though born and bred in the area, I have no likes for this school.  I have enjoyed watching the Tigers play this year, though, for I love smash mouth football teams that take the ball away on D.  Although I think LSU has the better squad, I just can not pick this one, and I want to think they will definitely win. There are some deciding factors.  Les Miles has won every bowl game with LSU where his team overmatched the other team with talent, except for Penn St two years ago, and lost. Alabama is pretty even with talent and have Nick Saban, who has a game to study on them.  That just worries me.

Predicted Score : 21-17  either way

No comments:

Post a Comment