Thursday, January 7, 2016

NFL MONEY PLAY

***** SEATTLE   -5.5    at    MINNESOTA

Once again I did not hit too many big homers in CFB this year, but I didn't swing too much, either.  So, I am ready to get back to what I do best, which is identify value in NFL games. This is my favorite time of year.  I'm not going to start to tell you what my record is in may last 2 NFL post seasons, because it doesn't really matter at this point.  You are only as good as your last play, which is going to be this one.  The Hawks are so hot and just playing some great football at the perfect time, which was mostly late this season, and is their best all year.  Even when they had their early struggles this year, they were still a pretty good team.  They're getting Lynch back at the perfect time, and look like they are ready to earn a third straight NFC title.  It also makes you think.  They are down to their third string RB and are still playing as well as they are.  Wilson has been Tom Brady like.  Don't believe that, then go look at his season stats or go watch any of his last 5 or 6 games.  The Vikings have been a pretty good team this year, and I think home playoff teams usually fair pretty well in these wildcards, but the Vikings don't have much for the NFL playoffs.  Their QB is way too young and undeveloped and unexperienced.  Last time they played Seattle, Peterson didn't do shit, because he usually doesn't against a tough stout defense.  I think this will be closer than the 38-7 smash down in Minnesota, early last month.  I also think that the Seahawks basically own this team, because it is a bad matchup for Minny.  I think Seattle could be that low seed team that catches fire, and wins it all, which we have seen happen several times in the last half decade or so.  There is no way Seattle doesn't win this game, and by about 10-14 points.  I'd put a little something on Seattle to win the Super Bowl at 5.5/1.  Why not?  Like I said, we have seen this happen before.  I like them or Arizona, so it's easy for me to see the Hawks win another one.

PREDICTED SCORE :  SEAHAWKS  27  VIKINGS 13

No comments:

Post a Comment