Tuesday, December 29, 2015

$$$$$-PLAY OF THE YEAR--$$$$$

                                 $$$$$--CFB 5STAR MONEY PLAY--$$$$$

                              ***** MICHIGAN ST +10    vs    ALABAMA

So here it is, folks, my Play Of The Year!  I am going against the almighty Bama, and I realize that people start to cringe when they are advised to do so.  I understand the concern, but you will just have to trust me when I tell you that I know what I'm doing.  It's almost been a square thing to do, going against Saban and the Tide.  Just remember that a lot of square bettors, with no real analytical skills, roll with the tide a lot, because it's the brainless and easy thing to do.  I really think the oddsmakers are still not giving the Big 10 Conference any credit, just as they weren't last year.  I think this spread should be something like -4.5-6, but go right ahead, Vegas and you so called experts.  Don't give Michigan St a chance.  I think they must still be living in the era of '06-'12, when the SEC was so great and powerful, and the Big 10 was really weak.  Well, in reality, the Big 10 is on a serious rise, and it's starting now, with them winning a championship last season, and now bringing in a coach like Harbaugh to Michigan.  I believe next year the Big 10 will have 3 title contenders in Ohio St, probably Michigan St and Michigan too.  The SEC has also weakened, and Bama is not the dynasty they were from '09-'12, or even as good as they were in '13 or last year.  They are still extremely good, with a real good defense, but it's not the same. They don't have a McCarron at QB anymore, they have Coker, who is above average.  They also don't have an Amari Cooper at WR anymore, instead they have a couple of very decent guys.  They do have a great D, as always, and their defensive front 7 is stout, but if they have a weak spot, it's their back end of the defense, which I think can be exploited.  Do not forget that they gave up 43 points at home to an Ole Miss team that throws the ball well and doesn't really run a lot.  Michigan St plays offense very similarly to the Rebels, and can probably run better than them.  They also have a really good veteran QB, in Cook, who can throw accurate deep balls, and make plays with his feet.  So I think it's no question that the Spartans have the better QB, and that's huge.  They also have a very big, physical defense, that is as good, or  maybe even better overall, than Bama's.  This is going to be a great game, in my opinion, and because of the tenacity and resilience of the Spartans, I think it will be extremely hard to put them away.  The worst case scenario that I see is the Tide winning 27-20, but I love Michigan St's chances of winning and then taking the title.  So, bet a little on the Money Line at +300, because I think it just may be well worth it.  Enjoy!

PREDICTED SCORE : 27-24  EITHER WAY
   

No comments:

Post a Comment