Friday, October 23, 2015

College Football Play

** Missouri -3  @ Vanderbilt

Between these two teams, Mizzou has generally played the better football, so far this season. Vandy hasn't beaten anyone even worth mentioning. The Tigers have just lost two tough conference games in a row to two good teams. They really need this win, and being the good coach that Pinkel is, I think he'll have them to focused and ready to play a great game. I am posting this as a 2 star play, mainly because it's college. CFB is not my specialty, but every now and then I am able to find really good value in certain teams that are in certain spots. This Missouri team is good enough to go on the road in a must win and beat this team by more than 3. It looks like money to me

Predicted Score : Tigers 24 Commodores 7

No comments:

Post a Comment