Friday, September 4, 2015

COLLEGE FOOTBALL KICK-OFF WEEKEND PLAY

*** WASHINGTON  +11.5    @    BOISE ST

Huskie's head coach, Chris Petersen, is going back to his old stomping grounds, where he only lost 2 games coaching the Broncos.  The Blue Field!!  He really helped build that program at Boise St to be what it is today, and I think he knows a thing or two about how they run that offense.  I also think that Washington finished last season pretty strong and has a little bit to build on from last year.  Well, no question, there will be a lot of emotion going into this game for the HC, and I think he can get his team motivated to go into this hostile environment as a pretty big underdog.  Washington has a good enough program to at least be able to hang with Boise.  That's what I think they'll do, because I see this being a battle.  I'm grabbing all those points and bangin' the Huskies.

No comments:

Post a Comment