Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NBA FINALS TAKE

So it appears that I have, once again, underestimated the San Antonio Spurs, and this time I feel the dumbest for doing so.  This may be because I have never liked them, although I have always had a tremendous amount of respect for their whole entire organization.  I really can't explain my disdain for this team.  I just can't.  Maybe it's because they are kind of boring, being that they've always been a defensive, fundamentally playing team, or maybe because they beat my beloved Pistons in 7
in '05.  I've been wanting revenge for that so bad, and I've been wanting and waiting for these bastards to just go away, and they STILL haven't.  Well, in no way do I think this series is over, due to the fact that the Heat play their best in this spot and will most probably extend the series tonight.  If Lebron plays aggressive in Game 6 and 7 and gets help from his Big 3, they will win this  series, but with the way it has gone so far, it has been back and forth, and Coach Pop has continued to make the necessary adjustments.  This is why each team has failed to beat the other twice in a row and it could continue that way on Thursday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment