Friday, September 7, 2012

NFL WEEK 1 PLAYS

                                      $$$$$$$$----MONEY PLAYS----$$$$$$$$

*** San Francisco  +5   at   Green Bay

This my favorite game of the week.  I really like what the Niners did in the off-season and they will be more than ready for this match-up.  I see this game going 27-24 either way, and although this is such a tough game to win against this Packers team, Frisco has a great chance at coming up victorious.

*** Tampa Bay  +2.5  vs  Carolina

Go ahead and take the MoneyLine if you want to because Tampa's winning this game straight up.  I think it will come down to 3 points, possibly in OT.

Just for fun - 

* Tennessee +5.5   vs   New England

A little hung over from a Superbowl loss are the Pats?  I'm not completely sure but they did play a 19 game season last year and could be just a tad bit exhausted.  Plus, the Titans have a good D and this is their home opener.  This won't be easy at all for New England so I predict Pats 21 Titans 17.

For those who didn't follow last season, I rank my plays with *'s.  So let's say for the average bettor we put a price on them.  It would be as follows:  * = 55.00 bet  ** = 110.00 bet  *** = 220.00 bet  **** = 330.00 bet  ***** = 440.00 bet


No comments:

Post a Comment